Because Team Mentalism is an international club, it gathers fans with the same vision of esports that share similar values around the world. Thus, its communication needs to be close to perfection. If you are willing to promote an association to lead its players to the top, then this position is perfect for you!
- Responsible for managing Team Mentalism‘s social networks accounts on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- Reliable for sharing important pieces of information about the club such as events attended and players/staff recruited, organizing community events meant for our supporters to spend some time with the players.
- Respect the club’s agreements with its partners regarding social media visibility.
- Build a positive relationship with the team’s players and staff so as to support them nicely and share the organization’s values.
- Manage the design and content creation team.
- Proven experience as a Community Manager, Responsible for Communication or related.
- Be well-organized and proactive, do not be afraid to take risks.
- Have remarkably verbal and written communication and coordinating skills.
- Be able to follow and identify the social networks trend and fit to it.
- Knowledge of the SimRacing scene.
- Mandatory exceptionally fluency in English; language skills in French are a bonus.
- Dynamic and friendly temperament, wanting to regularly interact with Team Mentalism fans.
- Belong to the gaming community for several years.
Estimated amount of time per week needed to be served for this position: Between 7 and 20 hours.
If after reading these aspects you wish to join Team Mentalism, please send an email including the mandatory form and a current CV to email@example.com. Our team will be glad to read your application and discover why you desire to enter our family!